Dr. Gowda has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Uma Gowda, MD is a oncology specialist in Roseville, CA. Dr. Gowda completed a residency at Grant Hospital. He currently practices at Capital Hematology Oncology Grp and is affiliated with Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gowda is board certified in Hematology.
- University Ill Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Grant Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Saint Johns Medical College, Medical School — 1980
- Victoria Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Capital Hematology Oncology Grp
Capital Hematology Oncology Grp2 Medical Plaza Dr Ste 200, Roseville, CA 95661 Existing Patients: (916) 782-5106
Institute For Health & Healing
Institute For Health & Healing8 Medical Plaza Dr, Roseville, CA 95661 Existing Patients: (916) 782-5106
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gowda?
Dr. Gowda has a wonderful office staff. His nurse and her assistant was very competent. Dr. Gowda was very informative. He was very kind and gave me as much time as needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gowda accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gowda frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Gowda's office is located at 2 Medical Plaza Dr Ste 200, Roseville, CA 95661. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gowda speaks Spanish, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center - Ose Adams Medical Pavilion
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center