Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Duffner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ulrich Duffner, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Duffner completed a residency at Grand Rapids Medical Education Research Center/Msu. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Duffner is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Grand Rapids Medical Education Research Center/Msu, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Grand Rapids Medical Education Research Center/Msu, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Albert Ludwigs University of Freiburg - Germany (GME), Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Pediatric Hematology-Oncology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Duffner?
He is a wonderful doctor. Very compassionate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Duffner frequently treats Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, Erythropoietin Test, and Lymphoma Evaluation.
Dr. Duffner's office is located at 100 Michigan St NE Ste 225, Grand Rapids, MI 49503. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Duffner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- 1 100 Michigan St NE Ste 225, Grand Rapids, MI 49503 (616) 267-1925