Dr. Kang has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tyler Kang, MD is a hematology specialist in Dublin, CA. Dr. Kang completed a residency at University of Southern California Medical Center and Affiliated Hospitals. He currently practices at Bay Side Imaging Consultants and is affiliated with Adventist Health St. Helena. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Southern California Medical Center and Affiliated Hospitals, Residency Hospital
- University Southern California Medical Center Los Angeles County, Internship Hospital
- University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kang?
Dr. Kang was my oncology doctor in EPICARE in Dublin CA. He is an excellent doctor and very concern about his patients. From 3rd party person, I also heard that everybody working there felt sorry for his leaving due to moving to Napa valley.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tyler Kang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kang's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kang frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Kang's office is located at 6380 Clark Ave, Dublin, CA 94568. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health St. Helena
- Eden Medical Center
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Stanford Health Care Valleycare
Bay Side Imaging Consultants
Epic Care6380 Clark Ave, Dublin, CA 94568 (925) 875-1677