Dr. Tsuyoshi Inoshita, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Inoshita's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Tsuyoshi Inoshita, MD is a hematology specialist in Portsmouth, OH. Dr. Inoshita completed a residency at St Lukes-CWRU. He currently practices at Dr.Brad A. Johnson Chiropractor Portsmouth,Oh and is affiliated with King's Daughters Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Inoshita is board certified in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- St Lukes-CWRU, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University of Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1978
- US Naval Regl Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Fac Med Kyoto U, Kyoto, Medical School — 1975
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dr.Brad A. Johnson Chiropractor Portsmouth,Oh
Dr.Brad A. Johnson Chiropractor Portsmouth,Oh916 11th St, Portsmouth, OH 45662 Existing Patients: (740) 353-4884
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Inoshita?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Inoshita accepts your insurance.
Dr. Inoshita frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Inoshita's office is located at 916 11th St, Portsmouth, OH 45662. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Inoshita speaks Japanese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Inoshita has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- King's Daughters Medical Center
- Kings Daughters Medical Center Ohio
- Southern Ohio Medical Center