Call (615) 703-2252 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Trudie Goers, MD is a general surgery specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Goers completed a residency at Washington University School of Medicine. She currently practices at The Surgical Clinic PLLC - Nashville and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goers is board certified in General Surgery.
- Washington University - St Louis, Internship Hospital
- Legacy Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Washington University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Medical School — 2002
- University of Wisconsin / Madison, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goers?
Excellent surgeon and support staff!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Trudie Goers, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goers' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goers frequently treats Incisional Hernia, Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair, and Hernia Repair.
Dr. Goers' office is located at 410 42nd Ave N Ste 400, Nashville, TN 37203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goers speaks Spanish, English, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Goers has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown
- Tristar Skyline Medical Center
The Surgical Clinic PLLC - Nashville
Vascular Procedure Center - Nashville410 42nd Ave N Ste 400, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (615) 703-2252