Dr. Troy Smurawa, MD is a pediatric sports medicine specialist in Plano, TX. Dr. Smurawa completed a residency at U Wisc Hosp and Clins. He currently practices at Children's Health Andrews Institute - Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Children's Medical Center of Dallas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smurawa is board certified in Pediatrics.
Children's Health Andrews Institute - Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
Children's Health Andrews Institute for Orthepaedics and Sports Medicine7211 Preston Rd, Plano, TX 75024 (469) 303-3000
- Akron Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- U Wisc Hosp and Clins, Residency Hospital — 1994
- U Wisc Hosp and Clins, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Texas- San Antonio Long Medical School, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smurawa?
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Childrens Medical Center Plano