Dr. Troy Creamean, DO is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Corpus Christi, TX. Dr. Creamean completed a residency at Genesys Regl Mc. He currently practices at South Central Texas Bone and Joint Center and is affiliated with CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - Memorial. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Creamean is board certified in Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery.
South Central Texas Bone and Joint Center
South Central Texas Bone and Joint Center2222 Airline Rd Ste B1, Corpus Christi, TX 78414 (361) 290-4008
Ear, Nose, & Throat Associates of Corpus Christi, P.A.
Ear, Nose, & Throat Associates of Corpus Christi, P.A.3318 S ALAMEDA ST, Corpus Christi, TX 78411 (361) 854-7000
- Methodist U Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Genesys Regl Mc, Residency Hospital
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ), Internship Hospital
- Iupui-Ind U, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Michigan State Univ, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Kennedy Mem Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Creamean?
Just saw Dr. Troy Creamean. He’s just great and so is the staff. Would highly recommend. Feel very confident with his care. I was a new patient and scheduled they me within a couple days. Very satisfied. New, spotless office. Very efficient ??
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - Memorial
- Corpus Christi Medical Center - Bay Area
- Corpus Christi Medical Center - Doctors Regional
- South Texas Surgical Hospital