Dr. Troy Mounts, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mounts' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Troy Mounts, MD is a minimally invasive orthopedic spine surgery specialist in San Luis Obispo, CA. Dr. Mounts completed a residency at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. He currently practices at Interventional Pain Mgmt. and is affiliated with French Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Rothman Institute and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2009
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center, Medical School — 2007
- Fisk University-Master's In Physics, Other Education — 2002
- Trevecca Nazarene University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Capital Blue Cross
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Oxford Health Plans
- Premera Blue Cross
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Interventional Pain Mgmt.10 Santa Rosa St Ste 201, San Luis Obispo, CA 93405 Existing Patients: (805) 544-2500
Central Coast Spine and Sports Medicine
Main Office - SLO County322 Posada Ln Ste A, Templeton, CA 93465 Existing Patients: (805) 544-2500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mounts?
After many years of neck & shoulder pain,I had my neck operated on by Dr mounts in June of this year.He was recommended to me by a local ER Dr. From the first time I met him I knew he was the right Doctor for me. I had been serching for a Dr. that I could trust & that specializes in spine surgery. Although I had to fight with my insurance co. Dr Mounts was with me every step of the way My hope is that our local hospitals will welcome Dr. Mounts on board.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mounts accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mounts frequently treats Cervical Spine Myelopathy, Myelopathy, and Chronic Neck Pain.
Dr. Mounts' office is located at 10 Santa Rosa St Ste 201, San Luis Obispo, CA 93405. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mounts has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Mission Community Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Twin Cities Community Hospital