Dr. Anderson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Troy Anderson, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in Goodyear, AZ. Dr. Anderson completed a residency at University of Alabama. He currently practices at Phoenix Neurology & Sleep Medicine and is affiliated with Abrazo West Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Anderson is board certified in Neurology.
- University of Alabama, Residency Hospital — 2003
- NAV Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Loma Linda University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- NGS CoreSource
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Phoenix Neurology & Sleep Medicine
Phoenix Neurology & Sleep Medicine2940 N Litchfield Rd, Goodyear, AZ 85395 Existing Patients: (623) 535-0050
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anderson?
Dr. Anderson is amazing!!! He is kind and truly caring. The front and back office staff are on top of things. Highly recommend!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Troy Anderson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Anderson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Anderson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Anderson frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Insomnia, and Sleep Study.
Dr. Anderson's office is located at 2940 N Litchfield Rd, Goodyear, AZ 85395. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abrazo West Campus
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Westgate Medical Center