Dr. Troy Bunting, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bunting's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Troy Bunting, MD is a cardiology specialist in Charleston, SC. Dr. Bunting completed a residency at Medical University of South Carolina. He currently practices at Coastal Cardiology and is affiliated with Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bunting is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bunting?
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Medical University of South Carolina, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Medical University of South Carolina, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- University of NC at Chapel Hill, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bunting accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bunting frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Bunting's office is located at 1033 Saint Andrews Blvd, Charleston, SC 29407. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bunting has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital
- Roper Hospital
Mt Pleasant Internal Medicine