Click here to compare with other Surgical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Tricia Moo-Young, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Evanston, IL. Dr. Moo-Young completed a residency at Barnes-Jewish Hospital. She currently practices at Northshore University Health System and is affiliated with Evanston Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moo-Young is board certified in General Surgery.
- Rush University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University Of Chicago, Medical School — 2002
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moo-Young?
As a result of annual testing, a parathyroid problem was discovered at the outset of the pandemic. Dr Moo-Young was recommended. She and I “met,” over an app called Scribble. She spent a long time explaining the problem and the surgery. She was MARVELOUS. The surgery occurred on July 15, 2020. She did a fabulous job! The scar is tiny. She was great post-op too! I just can’t praise her enough. If I need surgery again for any reason, Dr Moo-Young is MY surgeon!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Moo-Young has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Moo-Young frequently treats Parathyroid (Gland) Disease, Parathyroidectomy, and Appendectomy, Laparoscopic.
Dr. Moo-Young's office is located at 2650 Ridge Ave, Evanston, IL 60201. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Evanston Hospital
- Glenbrook Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital
- Skokie Hospital