Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 405-0046.
Dr. Travis Grotz, MD
New Patient(507) 405-0046
Dr. Travis Grotz, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Grotz completed a residency at Mayo Clinic-Rochester. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grotz is board certified in Complex General Surgical Oncology.
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cancer200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905 Call
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital
- Univ of Tex MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2017
- St. Johns University, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grotz?
Dr. Grotz performed a hemicolectomy with HIPEC and surgical debulking for my adenocarcinoma of the appendix. The complex surgery went well and I could not be more pleased with the outcome.
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Methodist Campus
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Grotz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Travis Grotz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Grotz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grotz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Grotz frequently treats Gastrectomy, Peritoneal Cancer, and Stomach Cancer.
Dr. Grotz's office is located at 200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.