Dr. Tracy Wimbush, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation pain medicine specialist in Stockbridge, GA. Dr. Wimbush completed a residency at Harvard-Massachusetts General Hospital. She currently practices at Piedmont Orthopedics OrthoAtlanta and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wimbush is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Piedmont Orthopedics OrthoAtlanta
Piedmont Orthopedics OrthoAtlanta Stockbridge1240 Eagles Landing Pkwy, Stockbridge, GA 30281 Existing Patients: (770) 506-4350
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Harvard-Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Harvard/Mass Gen Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry, Medical School — 2000
- Indiana University Of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wimbush?
I had my second Tele-appointment this morning with Dr. Wimbush, due to the Covid-19 outbreak. There were some technical difficulties, I'll say the they were probably operator error on my part but we got it fixed and the appointment went smoothly after that. She could have said that this isn't working and moved on to the next patient but she stuck with me until we got it working, Thank you. Dr. Wimbush is honest and caring, I hope to one day meet her in person. I was passed to her because the Dr. I first saw left after just one appointment, and I was sent to Physical Therapy. She recognizes that even though I am a man in relative decent shape that I am in significant pain and am not here just looking for the next pill fix. She is willing to work with me on treatment options that may help my situation during this turbulent time and that will keep me safe for my family. Thank you for your concern and remembering these issues when we speak without having to be reminded. Stay Safe
- Northside Hospital
- Piedmont Henry Hospital