Dr. Dunek has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tracie Dunek, DO is a family medicine specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Dunek completed a residency at Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center. She currently practices at Good Hope Health Center and is affiliated with Ascension Columbia St. Mary's Hospital Ozaukee. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dunek is board certified in Family Practice.
- Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Aurora St Luke's Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Midwestern Univ Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med, Medical School — 2005
- University Of Wisconsin-Madison, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Financial Group
- Universal American
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dunek?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tracie Dunek, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dunek's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dunek accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dunek frequently treats Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders.
Dr. Dunek's office is located at 7208 N 76TH ST, Milwaukee, WI 53223. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dunek speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Columbia St. Mary's Hospital Ozaukee
- Columbia Center Birth Hospital
- Froedtert West Bend Hospital