Dr. Toros Kapoian, MD is a nephrology specialist in New Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Kapoian completed a residency at John Dempsey Hospital of University of CT Health Center. He currently practices at Robert Wood Johnson Medical Grp Nep and is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kapoian is board certified in Nephrology.
Robert Wood Johnson Medical Grp Nep
Robert Wood Johnson Medical Grp Nep125 Paterson St Ste 5100b, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 Existing Patients: (732) 235-6512
Kidney Care of Central NJ
Dialysis Clinic Inc117 N Center Dr, North Brunswick, NJ 08902 Existing Patients: (732) 677-5629
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- John Dempsey Hospital of University of CT Health Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- John Dempsey Hospital of University of CT Health Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Mt Sinai School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kapoian?
Totally pleased with the time and attention I receive at each visit. Dr Kapoian takes the time to listen and he and his staff ask questions to get a real sense of what's going on with me. It's good to have a nephrologist who really cares about his patients.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital