Dr. Tuzel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tom Tuzel, MD is a addiction psychiatry specialist in Deer Park, NY. Dr. Tuzel completed a residency at Mount Sinai. He currently practices at Behavioral Enhancement & Substance Abuse Medicine Treatment Pllc and is affiliated with Bassett Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tuzel is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Mount Sinai, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tuzel?
Great Doctor,, was able to see me as well as take my insurance. Down to earth and did not push any meds on me. Explained my options and helped me chose the best treatment while providing guidance. Didn't expect to be seen so quickly and the process to go as smooth as it did.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tom Tuzel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tuzel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tuzel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tuzel frequently treats Opioid Withdrawal, Nondependent Marijuana Abuse, and Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse.
Dr. Tuzel's office is located at 770 Grand Blvd Ste 17, Deer Park, NY 11729. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bassett Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Saint Catherine of Siena Medical Center
- Tristar Skyline Medical Center