Dr. Sakai has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tomoya Sakai, MD is a interventional pain medicine specialist in Norwell, MA. Dr. Sakai completed a residency at University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. He currently practices at Spine & Pain Institute of New England and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sakai is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- John Peter Smith Health Network and University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 2005
- Rice University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Massachusetts Group Insurance Commission (GIC)
- Network Health
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Spine & Pain Institute of New England
Norwell Office99 Longwater Cir, Norwell, MA 02061 Existing Patients: (781) 326-8888
Wellesley Office332 Washington St Ste 205, Wellesley, MA 02481 Existing Patients: (781) 326-8888
Mashpee Commons Office10 E Main St, West Yarmouth, MA 02673 Existing Patients: (508) 790-7000
Cape Office10 E Main St # 2, West Yarmouth, MA 02673 Existing Patients: (508) 790-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sakai?
Excellent, kind Doctor. I’ve been seeing Dr. S. for about 5 years & am extremely happy! His manner & concern is above the spectrum. His office staff are just as caring... could not ask for a better team!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tomoya Sakai, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sakai's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sakai accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sakai frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Low Back Pain, and Coccygeal Pain.
Dr. Sakai's office is located at 99 Longwater Cir, Norwell, MA 02061. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham
- Cape Cod Hospital