Dr. Tomasz Borowiecki, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Lincoln, IL. Dr. Borowiecki completed a residency at Southern Ill U. He currently practices at Springfield Clinic Lincoln and is affiliated with Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Borowiecki is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Springfield Clinic Lincoln
Lincoln Health Care Specialists Lab100 Stahlhut Dr, Lincoln, IL 62656 Existing Patients: (217) 243-6520
Springfield Clinic First
Springfield Clinic Physical Therapy800 N 1st St, Springfield, IL 62702 Existing Patients: (217) 528-7541
- Southern Ill U, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Southern Ill U, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Borowiecki?
Dr. T. Borowiecki is 2nd to none. I don't look for a doctor to be nice. I want highly skilled doctors who know their skills better than anyone else in their field and are free thinkers. ie: research products they will be using and use 'the best' in their professional opinion, whether they are told to use something else or not. I owe this doctor the quality of life that I have, which has unsurpassed anything that I was told by other doctors.
- Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital
- HSHS St. John's Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center