Dr. Tomasz Timek, MD
New Patient(616) 606-5641
Dr. Tomasz Timek, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Timek completed a residency at Loma Linda University Medical Center (GME), Stanford Hospital and Clinics (GME). He currently practices at SHMG Cardiothoracic Surgery - Meijer Heart Center and is affiliated with Spectrum Health Medical Center - Butterworth Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Timek is board certified in General Surgery.
SHMG Cardiothoracic Surgery - Meijer Heart Center
Grand Rapids Office100 Michigan St Ne Ste 8830, Grand Rapids, MI 49503 (616) 459-7258
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics (GME), Fellowship Hospital
- Loma Linda University Medical Center (GME), Stanford Hospital and Clinics (GME), Residency Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics (GME), Internship Hospital
- University of Chicago - Pritzker School of Medicine (SOM), Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Molina Healthcare
- Priority Health
- Spectrum Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Timek?
Dr. Timek was great. He explained everything to our understanding. It isn't easy when you are looking at open heart surgery. Dr. Timek did a wonderful job and we would recommend him to everyone.
- Spectrum Health Medical Center - Butterworth Hospital
- Spectrum Health - Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health- United Hospital
- Mercy Health - Mercy Campus
- Metro Health Hospital
- Spectrum Health - Blodgett Hospital