Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (616) 287-6024.
Dr. Tomasz Timek, MD
Dr. Tomasz Timek, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Timek completed a residency at Loma Linda University Medical Center (GME), Stanford Hospital and Clinics (GME). He currently practices at SHMG Cardiothoracic Surgery - Meijer Heart Center and is affiliated with Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Timek is board certified in General Surgery.
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics (GME), Fellowship Hospital
- Loma Linda University Medical Center (GME), Stanford Hospital and Clinics (GME), Residency Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics (GME), Internship Hospital
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Stanford University, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University of Chicago - Pritzker School of Medicine (SOM), Medical School — 1996
- University Of Chicago/The Pritzker School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- University Of Southern California, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Timek?
Dr. Timek was great. He explained everything to our understanding. It isn't easy when you are looking at open heart surgery. Dr. Timek did a wonderful job and we would recommend him to everyone.
- Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Zeeland Community Hospital
- Mercy Health - Mercy Campus
- Spectrum Health Blodgett Hospital
- University of Michigan Health - West
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Timek has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tomasz Timek, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Timek's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Timek accepts your insurance.
Dr. Timek frequently treats Aortic Aneurysm, Aneurysm, and Ruptured Aortic Aneurysm.
Dr. Timek's office is located at 100 Michigan St NE Ste 8830 8830, Grand Rapids, MI 49503. Find other locations and directions.