Dr. Johnson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Johnson, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Amarillo, TX. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at Duke University Med Center. He currently practices at Bsa Amarillo Diagnostic Clinic Inc. and is affiliated with Baptist Saint Anthony's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnson is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Duke University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch - Galveston, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bsa Amarillo Diagnostic Clinic Inc.6700 SW 9th Ave, Amarillo, TX 79106 Existing Patients: (806) 358-0200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
All questions were answered.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Johnson frequently treats Pancreatic Disease, Esophageal Disorders, and Liver Disease.
Dr. Johnson's office is located at 6700 SW 9th Ave, Amarillo, TX 79106. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Northwest Texas Healthcare System