Dr. Todd Jackson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jackson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Todd Jackson, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Kingman, AZ. Dr. Jackson completed a residency at University Of Texas Houston Department Ophthalmology & Visual Science. He currently practices at Mohave Eye Center and is affiliated with Havasu Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Jackson is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University Of Texas Houston Department Ophthalmology & Visual Science, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Wheaton Fanciscan St Joseph Region Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Medical School — 2006
- Service Mission For 2 Years, Other Education — 1997
- Brigham Young University, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Culinary Health Fund
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Plan of Nevada
- Meritain Health
- Railroad Medicare
- United Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mohave Eye Center
Mohave Eye Center2110 Airway Ave, Kingman, AZ 86409 Existing Patients: (928) 753-2106
Mohave Eye Center3003 Highway 95 Ste 11, Bullhead City, AZ 86442 Existing Patients: (928) 763-1000
Lake Havasu City Satellite Office1990 Mcculloch Blvd N Ste 101, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403 Existing Patients: (928) 753-2106
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jackson?
He is an excellent, compassionate, very knowledgeable, caring surgeon. Kingman residents are lucky to have him, we don’t have to drive far.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jackson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jackson frequently treats Cataract Removal Surgery, Cataract, and Senile Cataracts.
Dr. Jackson's office is located at 2110 Airway Ave, Kingman, AZ 86409. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jackson speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Jackson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Havasu Regional Medical Center
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Valley View Medical Center