Dr. Todd Beyer, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Beyer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Todd Beyer, DO is a ophthalmology specialist in Tallmadge, OH. Dr. Beyer completed a residency at Saint Louis University / School of Medicine. He currently practices at Novus Clinic and is affiliated with Akron General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Beyer is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University Ariz, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Saint Louis University / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Normandy Osteo Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Normandy Osteo Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Health Sciences/College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- University Of Missouri - Kansas City, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Elevator
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Beyer?
I ‘m very fortunate to have Dr. Beyer as my doctor. He is kind, patient and takes his time with me, explaining everything in terms that I understand. There is very little wait time and his staff is top notch.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Beyer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Beyer frequently treats Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis), Eyelid Disorders, and Astigmatism.
Dr. Beyer's office is located at 518 West Ave, Tallmadge, OH 44278. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Beyer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Akron General Medical Center
- Summa Health System - Akron Campus
- University Hospitals Portage Medical Center
- Western Reserve Hospital
Cosmetic Surgical Arts518 West Ave, Tallmadge, OH 44278 (330) 630-2439
Novus Clinic3510 Manchester Rd, Coventry Township, OH 44319 (330) 630-9699
Total Lifetime Care Center
Total Lifetime Care Center1 Memory Ln Ste 200, Garrettsville, OH 44231 (330) 527-4852