Dr. Todd Whitman, MD is a hematology specialist in Plattsburgh, NY. He currently practices at Fitzpatrick Cancer Center and is affiliated with Adirondack Medical Center - Saranac Lake. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Whitman is board certified in Hematology.
Fitzpatrick Cancer Center
Fitzpatrick Cancer Center75 Beekman St, Plattsburgh, NY 12901 Existing Patients: (518) 314-3058
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Whitman?
Doctor Whitman is the most amazing person. He is a wonderful Doctor that makes you feel like he's part of the family. He first treated my father and then when I was diagnosed with cancer I asked for him. I don't know how I would make it though all the crap without him. He has the bedside manner of a priest. Love Ya Doc
- Adirondack Medical Center - Saranac Lake
- Alice Hyde Medical Center
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Center