Dr. Molnar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Todd Molnar, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Van Nuys, CA. Dr. Molnar completed a residency at Stanford. He currently practices at Southern California Orthopedic Institute and is affiliated with Valley Presbyterian Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- San Diego Sports Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Stanford, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Stanford University, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southern California Orthopedic Institute
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Molnar?
Everything about my visit was 5 star. He is excellent with his skills and knowledge. His staff are really kind and also knowledgeable. Almost all of my visits have had just a 5 minute or less wait time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Todd Molnar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Molnar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Molnar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Molnar frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Spine, Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury), and Ankle Sprains and Strains.
Dr. Molnar's office is located at 6815 Noble Ave, Van Nuys, CA 91405. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital