Dr. Todd Merchen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Merchen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Todd Merchen, MD is a transplant surgery specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Merchen completed a residency at Wright State University School Of Med. He currently practices at Transplant Institute at Research Medical Center and is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Merchen is board certified in General Surgery.
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Wright State University School Of Med, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Wright State University / Main Campus, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University Of Georgia, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Transplant Institute at Research Medical Center
Transplant Institute at Research Medical Center2340 E Meyer Blvd Ste 646, Kansas City, MO 64132 Existing Patients: (816) 822-8257
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Merchen?
My wife had gallbladder surgery with Augusta and he also removed a large cyst. She had nothing but great things to say about him. Took lots of time listening and discussing both before and after surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Merchen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Merchen frequently treats Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy, Partial Lung Collapse, and Abdominal Organ Transplant.
Dr. Merchen's office is located at 2340 E Meyer Blvd Ste 646, Kansas City, MO 64132. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Merchen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Augusta University Medical Center
- Research Medical Center