Dr. Edwards has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Todd Edwards, MD is a cardiology specialist in Memphis, TN. Dr. Edwards completed a residency at Presbyterian University Hospital. He currently practices at Stern Cardiovascular Foundation and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Edwards is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Edwards?
- Presbyterian University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Pittsburgh Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Hahnemann Universtiy - Philadelphia, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Stern Cardiovascular Foundation
Stern Cardio8060 Wolf River Blvd, Memphis, TN 38138 Existing Patients: (901) 271-1000
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Todd Edwards, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Edwards' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Edwards accepts your insurance.
Dr. Edwards frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Edwards' office is located at 8060 Wolf River Blvd, Memphis, TN 38138. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - North Mississippi
- Baptist Memorial Hospital- DeSoto
- University of Mississippi Medical Center - Grenada