Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Whitsitt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Todd Whitsitt, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fort Collins, CO. Dr. Whitsitt completed a residency at D D Eisenhower Army Med Center. He currently practices at YCC Cardiology and is affiliated with Ivinson Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Whitsitt is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- D D Eisenhower Army Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Fitzsimons Army Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Georgia Regents U, Medical College, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Whitsitt?
Dr Whitsitt has been my cardiologist since 1995. He is the best and seen me through open heart surgery, I visit him once a year and will continue to do so.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Whitsitt frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Whitsitt's office is located at 2121 E Harmony Rd Unit 100, Fort Collins, CO 80528. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Whitsitt has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ivinson Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
- Poudre Valley Hospital