Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Todd Cumbie, MD
Dr. Todd Cumbie, MD is
- Baylor University Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Parkland Hosp/SW, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Baylor Coll of Med, Medical School — 2005
- Baylor University, Medical School — 2005
- Baylor, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- First Health
- Scott & White Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cumbie?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Todd Cumbie, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Cumbie's profile.
Dr. Cumbie in specializes in General Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Cumbie frequently treats the following conditions: Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD), Aortic Aneurysm and Ruptured Aortic Aneurysm. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Cumbie's office is located at 1000 Pine St Texarkana, TX 75501. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Cumbie provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Todd Cumbie, MD is affiliated with Wadley Regional Medical Center and Christus Saint Michael Health System.
Yes, Dr. Todd Cumbie, MD holds board certification in Vascular Surgery.
Dr. Todd Cumbie, MD has a star rating of 2.4/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Christus Saint Michael Health System
Wadley Reg Med Ctr Emrgnc Medcn
Wadley Regional Medical Center1000 Pine St, Texarkana, TX 75501 (903) 614-3007
Collom & Carney Clinic
Collom & Carney Clinic5002 Cowhorn Creek Rd, Texarkana, TX 75503 (903) 614-3000
Jackson Neurosurgery Clinic
St. Dominic's Neurosurgery Associates971 Lakeland Dr Ste 1250, Jackson, MS 39216 (601) 200-2780
Waco Surgical Group
Ascension Medical Group Providence General Surgery at Fish Pond6600 Fish Pond Rd Ste 101, Waco, TX 76710 (254) 776-3188