Dr. Tobias Mann, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Davenport, IA. Dr. Mann completed a residency at University Of Rochester Medical Center. He currently practices at ORA Orthopedics and is affiliated with Genesis Medical Center - East Rusholme Street. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mann is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
DeWitt Clinic900 14TH ST, De Witt, IA 52742 Existing Patients: (563) 322-0971
- Indiana Hand to Shoulder Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- University Of Rochester Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2014
- University Of Rochester Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Washington University In St. Louis, Other Education — 2005
- Pacific Lutheran University, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Midlands Choice
- One Call Care Management
- Sagamore Health Network
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mann?
Cortisone shots in both hands and discussed future surgery.
- Genesis Medical Center - East Rusholme Street
- UnityPoint Health - Trinity Bettendorf