Dr. Shah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tina Shah, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Shah completed a residency at George Washington Med Ctr. She currently practices at Kansas City Physician Partners The Center for Allergy & Immunology and is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shah is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- George Washington University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- George Washington Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- George Washington University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- UNIV OF MO-KANSAS CITY SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2007
- University of Missouri / Kansas City Campus, Medical School — 2007
- University of Missouri-Kansas City, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
The doctor is very personable. She listened to my problem and ask questions about my problem which helped her make a decision as to what she thought my issue(s) were. I didn't feel rushed or as if she wasn't hearing me. Results of my visit is w/o testing and simply by talking me thru my issue(s) she made a decision about my problem which ended in great results for me. If needed I would go back to her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tina Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Rheumatologic Muscular Diseases.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 4440 Broadway Blvd, Kansas City, MO 64111. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center
Kansas City Physician Partners The Center for Allergy & Immunology
Kansas City Physician Partners The Center for Allergy & Immunology4440 Broadway Blvd, Kansas City, MO 64111 (816) 531-0930
Kansas City Physician Partners
Kansas City Physician Partners Inc8350 N Saint Clair Ave Ste 100, Kansas City, MO 64151 (816) 531-1918
Hospitalist-Internal Medicine1635 N George Mason Dr, Arlington, VA 22205 (999) 999-9999
Schwartz & Nicholson Mds PLC
NVA Arthritis-Landmark Towers101 S Whiting St Ste 105, Alexandria, VA 22304 (703) 751-8804
The George Washington Medical Faculty Associates
The GW Medical faculty Associates2150 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20037 (202) 715-4600