Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (630) 219-1910, and for other questions, call (630) 527-5000.
Book an Appointment
Dr. Tina Bhargava, MD
New Patient(630) 998-7443
Dr. Tina Bhargava, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Naperville, IL. Dr. Bhargava completed a residency at Evanston NW Hosp. She currently practices at Edward-Elmhurst Medical Group and is affiliated with Edward Hospital - Main Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bhargava is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Evanston NW Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Evanston NW, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Illinois
- Preferred Network Access
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bhargava?
Dr. Bhargava is a fantastic physician. She listens and ponders and advises. I feel confident that she is providing me with terrific care. She is amazing.
- Edward Hospital - Main Campus
- AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village
- AMITA Health St. Alexius Medical Center Hoffman Estates
- Northwest Community Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tina Bhargava, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bhargava's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bhargava accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bhargava frequently treats Painful Urination (Dysuria), Limb Cramp, and Diabetes Type 2.
Dr. Bhargava's office is located at 1331 W 75th St Ste 201, Naperville, IL 60540. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bhargava has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.