Call (718) 509-6518 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (718) 631-0072 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Timothy Robinson, DO
New Patient(718) 804-5004
Dr. Timothy Robinson, DO is a family medicine specialist in Bayside, NY. Dr. Robinson completed a residency at Mary Immaculate Hosp. He currently practices at Family General Medicine PC and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Queens. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Robinson is board certified in Family Practice.
Family General Medicine PC
Family General Medicine PC2335 Bell Blvd Ste Lh, Bayside, NY 11360 Call
- Mary Immaculate Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1989
- St Josephs Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1986
- New York Osteopathic Medicine - New York, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robinson?
15 yesr patient Dr. Robinson is the best
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robinson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Timothy Robinson, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Robinson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Robinson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robinson frequently treats Overweight, Chest Pain, and Cough.
Dr. Robinson's office is located at 2335 Bell Blvd Ste Lh, Bayside, NY 11360. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Robinson speaks Spanish, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.