Dr. Timothy Monroe, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Destin, FL. Dr. Monroe completed a residency at MEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF SC. He currently practices at Coastal Neurosurgery and Spine - Destin and is affiliated with Fort Walton Beach Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Monroe is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Coastal Neurosurgery and Spine - Destin
Spine Institute on the Emerald Coast155 Crystal Beach Dr Ste 200, Destin, FL 32541 Existing Patients: (850) 460-2350
Coastal Neurosurgery and Spine - Fort Walton Beach
Spine Institute On the Emerald Coast350g Racetrack Rd NW, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547 Existing Patients: (850) 460-2350
- MEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF SC, Residency Hospital — 2011
- MEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF SC, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Georgetown University, Medical School — 2004
- Notre Dame, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Monroe?
He is an outstanding spine surgeon. If it weren’t for him, I would not be walking. He operated on me when he was in South Carolina. So disappointed when I found out he moved to Florida!!! He will surely be an asset to the folks there. If I have to have another surgery, I guess I will be flying to Florida.
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
- Mary Black Health System Spartanburg
- Pelham Medical Center
- Spartanburg Medical Center