Click here to compare with other Hematology & Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Timothy Pluard, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Pluard completed a residency at Dana Farber Cancer Institute. He currently practices at Saint Luke's Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pluard is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Residency Hospital
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Luke's Cancer Institute
Saint Luke's Cancer Specialists4321 Washington St, Kansas City, MO 64111 Existing Patients: (816) 932-3300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pluard?
The best in every way. Every aspect. Wonderful, caring, experienced, and wise doctor with the best staff around.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pluard has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Pluard frequently treats Pulmonary Neoplasms.
Dr. Pluard's office is located at 4321 Washington St, Kansas City, MO 64111. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City
- Saint Luke's South Hospital