Dr. Timothy Murray, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Murray's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Timothy Murray, MD is a vitreoretinal disease specialist in South Miami, FL. Dr. Murray completed a residency at University Of California San Francisco. He currently practices at Murray Ocular Oncology & Retina Inc. and is affiliated with Baptist Hospital Of Miami. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mba University Of Miami, Other Education — 2005
- Med College Of Wisconsin, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- University Of California San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- University Of California San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Union Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Johns Hopkins, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Murray Ocular Oncology & Retina Inc.6705 Sw 57th Ave Ste 412, South Miami, FL 33143 Existing Patients: (305) 487-7470
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Murray?
Dr. Murray has been treating my mom for over twenty years. She had ocular melanoma and, many years later, a stroke in her other eye. My mom is now 85 years of age and has almost perfect vision, thanks to Dr. Murray and his team. He also treats me for macular degeneration which he caught the second it went from dry to wet. He also sees my husband and son for other issues. We have received the absolute best care available and are thankful for Dr. Murray and his team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Murray accepts your insurance.
Dr. Murray frequently treats Eye Cancer, Malignant Neoplasm of Eye, and Macular Edema.
Dr. Murray's office is located at 6705 Sw 57th Ave Ste 412, South Miami, FL 33143. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Murray speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Murray has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
- Larkin Community Hospital
- Miami Cancer Institute
- Nicklaus Children's Hospital