Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Timothy Houchin, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Lexington, KY. He currently practices at Victoria Cook, Ph.D.. Dr. Houchin is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Unity Hospital Of Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University Of Kentucky College Of Med, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University Of Kentucky, Medical School — 2002
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Wabash College, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Dartmouth College, Other Education
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Houchin?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Timothy Houchin, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Houchin's profile.
Dr. Houchin frequently treats the following conditions: ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Houchin's office is located at 1517 Nicholasville Rd Ste 302, Lexington, KY 40503. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Yes, Dr. Timothy Houchin, MD holds board certifications in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
Dr. Houchin has over 20 years of healthcare experience.
Victoria Cook, Ph.D.
Victoria Cook, Ph.D.1517 Nicholasville Rd Ste 302, Lexington, KY 40503 (859) 312-7255