Dr. Timothy Houchin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Houchin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Timothy Houchin, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Lexington, KY. Dr. Houchin completed a residency at University Of Kentucky College Of Med. He currently practices at 360 Mental Health Services. Dr. Houchin is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Unity Hospital Of Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University Of Kentucky College Of Med, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University Of Kentucky College Of Med, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University Of Kentucky, Medical School — 2002
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Wabash College, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Dartmouth College, Other Education
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Houchin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Houchin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Houchin frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, ADHD Testing, and Anxiety.
Dr. Houchin's office is located at 1517 Nicholasville Rd Ste 302, Lexington, KY 40503. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Houchin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
360 Mental Health Services
360 Mental Health Services1517 Nicholasville Rd Ste 302, Lexington, KY 40503 (859) 351-5166