Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Timothy Lee, MD is a cardiology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Alabama Heart and Vascular, PC and is affiliated with Brookwood Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Endovascular Minifellowship Training-Mount Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Harvard School Of Public Heath-Mph, Other Education — 2009
- Interventional Cardiology-Brigham and Women's Hospital-Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Cardiology-Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University of Alabama, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alabama Heart and Vascular, PC2022 Brookwood Medical Ctr Dr Ste 403, Birmingham, AL 35209 Existing Patients: (205) 721-2777
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee saved my husband life. He immediately found the blockage in 4 arteries. He is professional with a calming and reassuring bedside manner. He makes sure you have a clear understanding of what is going on with your heart. I HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HIM.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Timothy Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Chest Pain, Stress Test, and Coronary Angiogram.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 2022 Brookwood Medical Ctr Dr Ste 403, Birmingham, AL 35209. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brookwood Baptist Medical Center
- Grandview Medical Center