Dr. Kreth has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Timothy Kreth, MD is a cardiology specialist in Hermitage, TN. Dr. Kreth completed a residency at Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. He currently practices at St. Thomas Heart and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kreth is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Tenn, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Arkansas College of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- University Of Dallas, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kreth?
Dr. Kreth has been awesome with me. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is very laid back and has a kind personality and is great at his job.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Timothy Kreth, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kreth's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kreth accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kreth frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Kreth's office is located at 5045 Old Hickory Blvd Ste 200, Hermitage, TN 37076. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center