Dr. McDermott has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Timothy McDermott, MD is a cardiology specialist in Paducah, KY. Dr. McDermott completed a residency at Bapt Hosp/U Tn. He currently practices at Cardiology Associates Paducah. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McDermott is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Creighton University, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Bapt Hosp/U Tn, Residency Hospital — 1987
- U MO, Internship Hospital — 1985
- UNIV OF TN HLTH SCI CTR, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology Associates Paducah
Mercy Health - Heart and Vascular Institute1532 Lone Oak Rd Ste 415, Paducah, KY 42003 Existing Patients: (270) 442-0103
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McDermott?
I like Dr. McDermott. He takes whatever time you need from him and usually doesn't leave you waiting for a long time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Timothy McDermott, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McDermott's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McDermott accepts your insurance.
Dr. McDermott frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Chest Pain.
Dr. McDermott's office is located at 1532 Lone Oak Rd Ste 415, Paducah, KY 42003. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.