Dr. Garrand has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Timothy Garrand, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Plattsburgh, NY. Dr. Garrand completed a residency at Washington Hospital Center. He currently practices at Cvph Interventional Cardiology and is affiliated with Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Garrand is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Washington Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- Yale New Haven Chldn Center, Residency Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- St. Lawrence University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cvph Interventional Cardiology210 Cornelia St Ste 101, Plattsburgh, NY 12901 Existing Patients: (518) 562-7990
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garrand?
Cardiac Catheterization. Quadruple bypass surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Timothy Garrand, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Garrand's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Garrand accepts your insurance.
Dr. Garrand frequently treats Heart Disease, Chest Pain, and Chest Pain Evaluation.
Dr. Garrand's office is located at 210 Cornelia St Ste 101, Plattsburgh, NY 12901. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Center