Dr. Timothy Crimmins, MD is a vascular medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Crimmins completed a residency at University Of Washington Medical Center. He currently practices at Vivian and Seymour Milstein Family Heart Center and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Crimmins is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Vivian and Seymour Milstein Family Heart Center
Vivian and Seymour Milstein Family Heart Center173 Fort Washington Ave, New York, NY 10032 Existing Patients: (212) 305-8433
- University Of Washington Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University of Washington Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- The George Washington U, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Crimmins?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center