Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. O'Brien accepts your insurance.
Dr. Timothy O'Brien, MD is a hematology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. O'Brien completed a residency at U Hosps of Cleveland. He currently practices at Metrohealth Medical Center and is affiliated with University Hospitals MacDonald Women's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- U Hosps of Cleveland-Case Western Res U, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- U Hosps of Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 1992
- U Hosps of Cleveland, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Metrohealth Medical Center2500 Metrohealth Dr, Cleveland, OH 44109 Existing Patients: (216) 778-5802
Uh Ohio Medical Group
Uh - Westshore Primary Care - Westlake29325 Health Campus Dr, Westlake, OH 44145 Existing Patients: (440) 617-4700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Brien?
Dr. O'Brien is the best! He listens and works with the patient to give them confidence and support. He helps the patient create a positive mindset! The care is outstanding!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. O'Brien frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. O'Brien's office is located at 2500 Metrohealth Dr, Cleveland, OH 44109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. O'Brien has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospitals MacDonald Women's Hospital