Dr. Timothy Miller, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Miller's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Timothy Miller, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Miller completed a residency at Scott & White Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at South Plains Anesthesia and is affiliated with Covenant Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Miller is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Scott & White Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Scott & White Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2008
- TX TECH UNIV HLTH SCI CTR SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- FirstCare Health Plans
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South Plains Anesthesia3610 24th St, Lubbock, TX 79410 Existing Patients: (806) 793-3141
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miller?
Very nice guy. Had trouble with appointment time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Miller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Miller frequently treats Pancreatic Disease, Esophageal Disorders, and Liver Disease.
Dr. Miller's office is located at 3610 24th St, Lubbock, TX 79410. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Miller has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center