Dr. Timothy Farley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Farley's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Timothy Farley, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Farley completed a residency at Hospital for Special Surgery. He currently practices at Motion Orthopedics and is affiliated with Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Farley is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Residency Hospital
- Ny And Presby Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Steadman Hawkins Clinic, Residency Hospital
- Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Medical School — 1997
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care of Kansas, Inc.
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Farley?
Dr. Farley is one of the best surgeons I have been to. My first surgery with him was a work complete case. I had to have shoulder surgery. He explain the procedure to my understanding. Him and his staff always answered any questions I had. Most recently I just had micro fracture surgery on my left knee. Again he took the time to identify the problem. Listened to me until he understood my pain and the issues I was having in my knee. Ordered the MRI and gave me the results the same day. He didn’t force me into surgery. He was up front and honest about what I was going to go through until I had surgery. Him and the surgery staff took very good care of me and explained everything to my family members.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Farley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Farley frequently treats Hip Pointer Injuries, Osteoarthritis of Knee, and Osteoarthritis.
Dr. Farley's office is located at 633 Emerson Rd Ste 100, Saint Louis, MO 63141. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Farley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Des Peres Hospital