Dr. Timothy King, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. King's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Timothy King, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Fort Belvoir, VA. Dr. King completed a residency at Vanderbilt University. He currently practices at Women's Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. King is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Vanderbilt University, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Vanderbilt University, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Women's Health9300 Dewitt Loop, Fort Belvoir, VA 22060 Existing Patients: (571) 231-3224
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. King?
Dr. King was very mild mannered and very knowledgeable. Will highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. King accepts your insurance.
Dr. King frequently treats Nondependent Antidepressant Abuse, Suicidal Ideation, and Bipolar Disorder.
Dr. King's office is located at 9300 Dewitt Loop, Fort Belvoir, VA 22060. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. King has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.