Dr. Timothy Govaerts, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Govaerts' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Timothy Govaerts, MD is a nephrology specialist in Longmont, CO. Dr. Govaerts completed a residency at University Of Mi Hosps And Health Ctrs. He currently practices at Western Nephrology and is affiliated with Avista Adventist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Mi Hosps And Health Ctrs, Residency Hospital
- University of Michigan Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University Of Ne Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University Of Nebraska Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Nebraska / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Western Nephrology- Longmont1960 Ken Pratt Blvd Ste B, Longmont, CO 80501 Existing Patients: (303) 776-7759
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Govaerts?
He is a fantastic doctor!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Govaerts accepts your insurance.
Dr. Govaerts frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Govaerts' office is located at 1960 Ken Pratt Blvd Ste B, Longmont, CO 80501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Govaerts has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Avista Adventist Hospital
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Longmont United Hospital
- Longs Peak Hospital
- St. Anthony North Health Campus