Dr. Timothy Birney, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Birney completed a residency at University Health Center Of Pittsburg. He currently practices at Western Orthopaedics, PC and is affiliated with Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Birney is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Western Orthopaedics, PC
Western Orthopaedics, PC1830 N Franklin St, Denver, CO 80218 (888) 900-1333
- State University of New York (Buffalo), Fellowship Hospital
- University Health Center Of Pittsburg, Residency Hospital
- Exempla St Joseph Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Dartmouth College, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Birney?
I recently had an L3 to Sacrum decompression performed by Dr. Birney. The surgery and the post-op results have been excellent. I have found Dr. Birney to be a very good listener and am very comfortable with talking to him about my surgery and my recovery. I have no qualms about recommending him to others for orthopedic surgery.
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- Rose Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital