Dr. Alford Brady, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Valdosta, GA. Dr. Brady completed a residency at Mem Health University Med Center. He currently practices at SGMC Valdosta Medical Clinic and is affiliated with South Georgia Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brady is board certified in Internal Medicine.
SGMC Valdosta Medical Clinic
Valdosta Medical Clinic3207 Country Club Rd, Valdosta, GA 31605 Existing Patients: (229) 242-8480
- Mem Health University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brady?
Very caring Doctor, listens to you about what ailments you have, follows up on condition to see if you have improved.
- South Georgia Medical Center