Dr. Konzer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tia Konzer, DO is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Konzer completed a residency at Michigan State University. She currently practices at Novant Health Psychiatric Associates and is affiliated with Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center. Dr. Konzer is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Michigan State University, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Michigan State University, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Edward W Sparrow Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Sparrow Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of Midwestern University, Midwestern University, Medical School — 2004
- Albion College, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tia Konzer, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Konzer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Konzer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Konzer frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety.
Dr. Konzer's office is located at 1900 Randolph Rd Ste 800, Charlotte, NC 28207. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center
Novant Health Psychiatric Associates
Novant Health Psychiatric Associates1900 Randolph Rd Ste 800, Charlotte, NC 28207 (704) 384-1246
New Perspectives Counseling and Consultation Pllc903 Northeast Dr Ste 102, Davidson, NC 28036 (704) 997-5154